Friday

Fred Goudon


Fred Goudon, a talented french photographer, was born in Cannes in the south of France on june 1st 1965. He studies journalism, worked as a radio DJ and then as a press photographer. He left Cannes at the end of the 80's and went to Los Angeles, CA to be a press correspondent for different magazines and newspapers. It's in Los Angeles that he started doing male model pictures and has published fabulous collections of his work. They are hot, sexy, and beautiful...


September 2000, book "Bedtime Stories"
September 2005 calendar "LES DIEVX DV STADE" 2006
October 2005, book "AQUA"

"I do tend to do everything by myself... makeup, hair, .... and those are the moments where two souls connect in search for that perfect image. It is very important that we both understand where we should go within a given setting, the story and the logic sense of the image." from his interview with Oh la la Paris

Thanks to Fred Goudon for the picture of two hotties on Parisian roof in my banner.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love visiting your Blog to see the beautiful Bodies!!

are they really all Gay?
Pity

M said...

Hi Kristi
I am glad that you love my blog. Thanks for all the beautiful men with hot bums. It doesn't really matter if they are gay or not... (eventhough I wish they all are) We just love some eyecandy. :)