Monday

Danni / Homesexual















Danni Minogue came home to promote her new hit single "Underpressure" and album "The Hits and Beyond". She performed on stage at the 1st birthday celebrations for Sydney Gay dance party "Homesexual" at Home Nightclub on Thursday 17 August. Watch performance clips from the show at YouTube.

Dannii proved once again why she has endured so long in the music industry. Dannii's voice never faultered and showed an incredibly strong live vocal range, that is only rarely achieved these days. I Begin to Wonder, why Dannii Minogue has never reached the same level of success as her sister Kylie. [Sorce]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just listening to the new album yesterday. I had heard that she was performing in Sydney but I was unable to make it up from Melbourne to see the show. I am such a big Dannii fan. Thanks for sharing the pics and the link to the videos on Youtube. The clips look like it was a great night. Wish I could have been there.