Tuesday

Anthony Callea :: Live For Love

Former 1st runner up Australian Idol, Anthony Callea is back with hot new cropped hair and masculine look. His new single "Live For Love" is scheduled to come out this Saturday followed by his second album "A New Chapter" on 25 Nov.

"I'm not so frazzled any more and not on that treadmill any more. I've come back now feeling a lot more refreshed. I feel a lot healthier, a lot happier, and I'm ready for it now." Anthony said at his interview with Sydney Star Observer, Sydney weekly gay paper.



His answer about persistant gay rumours - "At the end of the day there's part of me, friends, family and relationships - that I have to keep private and personal. There has to be an element that you keep to yourself."

He may perform at a Mardi Gras party like Kylie and Darren Hayes, if there is an offer and it fits in with his schedule. And hopefully he will come out from the closet like Darren Hayes soon.

love me click me
Click left picture to watch his new clip "Live For Love".

No comments: