Wednesday

The Boys of Bel Ami

make me bigger
The name of Bel Ami is a legend, needing no additional introduction. Through their countless films and photo collections the boys of George Duroy have conquered the hearts of countless gay men the world over.

make me bigger
Howard Roffman is fully committed to the representation of young men and their lives in his work. Like no other he manages to capture images of his boys, their passions and their search for tenderness behind the pose.

make me bigger
The Bel Ami boys meet Howard Roffman; two of the most famous names of homoeroticism came together and created a new classic in male photographic art.

make me biggermake me bigger
Click the links here: Meets the Boys of Bel Ami, 2007 Boys of Bel Ami to get your own book or calendar.

No comments: