Tuesday

Wentworth Miller in Down under

Wentworth Miller, the hot star of the hit TV series, Prison Break, is spending the holiday season in Australia with his sister, Leigh, been living in Melbourne for a year.


"My youngest sister is living down in Australia," Miller told AAP from the Dallas set of Prison Break. "I thought I'd kill three birds with one stone and get down to Australia. "I can spend some time with loved ones over the holidays, visit a place I've always wanted to visit and do a little press for the show."

Miller will attend a cocktail Sydney Harbour cruise on December 27 to celebrate Foxtel's new long term deal with the Hollywood studio that makes Prison Break, Rupert Murdoch's 20th Century Fox.

Prison Break; Season Two will be back on Channel Seven in coming next year. [Sorce]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pity we can't see Wentworth Miller being rimmed in Prison Break, with close-ups of his face as the tongue gets deeper. He is lick incarnate.