Tuesday

CNN anchor: I was sexually abused by Catholic priest

Thomas Roberts, CNN headline news anchor based in CNN's world headquarters in Atlanta reveals about being a victim of sexual abuse at his teenage year by a Catholic priest.


Robert who came out as an openly gay journalist in September last year reported "I became a victim of sexual abuse at the age of 14; the abuse lasted three years. It took me nearly 20 years to gather the strength to help put my abuser behind bars. Now, a year after "justice" was done, I am ready to tell my story publicly in ways I never have before.
My abuser was Father Jeff Toohey, a trusted man of God. He was the equivalent of a religious celebrity in my private all-boys Catholic school in Baltimore, Maryland. Father Jeff was every boy's friend and mentor. I considered him my mentor as well." [Source]

He is a hot news reader and must be a good looking boy when he was 14. That Catholic priest has a good taste of men and should be burnt in hell.

No comments: