Saturday

Dandy Mag, Nov 07

Dandy Mag, French magazine for men, November issue brings us swimwear and underwear fashion, shot by photographer, Jean Quelquejeu. The cover model, Robin M., 21 y/o traveled to Paris for the 1st time to strip down for the photoshoot.
When asked, 'Are you an exhibitionist?'

Robin said "I am not afraid to be naked, that's for sure. But it also helps me to push my limits without having to go too far. I pay great attention to my shots and I remain very attentive to the fact that they are neither vulgar nor too provocative. I think that we can not really be a model without being a little exhibitionist and be somewhere, happy to be watched. Come on, let say that I am exhibitionist ... but without perversion!"
More images of Robin after the jump.

Continue reading...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...where in the States is this boi from and where can I find more pics of that body?

Trapped in the Closet said...

Holy Shit. Too Hot!

Wanda said...

Wow he's the total package with just a tie around his neck! Yummy.